Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm checking their desks for flasks

After the first day, I mentioned that this was an exceptionally "crooked" group of line walkers.

Now that a week has passed....they've gotten crooked-er.

We had to practice walking in the hall today...again.

It looks like I'm being trailed by a big fifth-grade S.

Seriously. They are physically incapable of walking directly behind the person in front of them. They drift and weave like college kids at pub crawl.

Don't get me wrong: they're quiet and well-behaved. In fact, they received a compliment from another teacher while walking to specials (which thrilled them, since it moved them one step closer to a pizza party). They just cannot walk straight.

It would be funny if it was not starting to really piss me off.

4 comments:

sparkydiva said...

hmmm...maybe they all have inner ear problems.

its a floridian epedemic.

don't.drink.the.water.

Nik said...

Maybe you should just keep your flask at home so they can't get into it. LOL

The only thing I can think of is that they're doing it to purposely piss you off. I want to see the line in action, I bet it's hilarious. Since we're not you that is. I hope you're lil drunkards straighten up soon, Jen.

Jen said...

No, they really arent though. They're just so freakin' OBLIVIOUS to the person in front of them. They just wander along (or drift, or stumble, as the case may be)

Renee said...

LMAO Nikki! That's what I was thinking when I read the post :-)