Monday, August 01, 2005

Bible Rock.

Okay, here's something a little more upbeat.

Paige went to a summer Bible camp thing last week (I'll give a couple of you a moment to chuckle and/or pick yourselves off the floor at the revelation that KATEY sent her daughter to a BIBLE CAMP). On Friday night, they had a little concert to show off some of the songs they've learned. One of the songs that Paige's group sang was to the tune of that old "Louie Louie" song. The chorus is:

Pharoah Pharoah
Ohhhh baby
Let my people go
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

And then they make that noise...I don't how to spell it but it's the "thrusting sound"--like, "UH."

Mom and Katey were just hysterical.

4 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

That's hilarious. They must have had lessons about Moses parting the Red Sea and confronting Pharoah. Those stories are so exciting for kids to learn about.
The song sounds like great fun!

keesh said...

Exciting for adults to learn about too, well for people like me who went to Church maybe twice when I was little. I love the kids programs,that is where I learn the most :)>

Fred said...

Continuing with the Animal House theme, one of my favorite lines from that movie was when Dean Wormer said to Bluto, "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, young man."

Somehow, I managed with two out of those three attributes....

Jen said...

Oh actually, yeah, I finally called Katey last week. I don't think she even realized that we weren't talking. =-)