Sunday, August 21, 2005

Good to know the weight loss is paying off.

Today, at the hair salon, I had a two-year-old boy inform me, "I'm gonna FREAK YOU." (We had been talking earlier; if you know me at all, you know that children and I have a tendency to strike up conversations pretty much everywhere I go.)

His mom, who was getting her hair cut at the time, was just mortified. "WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT, Georgie?" she gasped.

Yes, folks, that's right. I was propositioned by a blonde-haired, blue-eyed cherub named Georgie.

5 comments:

sparkydiva said...

that's too funny. you should have asked him if he had a hot uncle.
~b

keesh said...

Kids surely say the darndest things...Mason has been saying so much lately that just amazes and cracks me up :).

keesh said...

PS: I So can't wait for you to meet my son this Fall/Winter when you are home.

keesh said...

You are so right Renee. I need to. I can refer to my blog now but I do have a journal i write in, when I remember. I am going to start doing that again. Quick quotes only take a second. thanks

Fred said...

I'm sure his father would be proud of him. (Secretly, Mom was too.)