Monday, August 29, 2005

High praise.

My cooperating teacher told me today that sometimes she forgets I'm only a "student teacher" who is just starting out, because I'm so "competent" and "a natural." And Mrs. R. is a master teacher (considered one of the best in the school, easily), so coming from her, that REALLY meant a lot.

So I guess, my coaching skills notwithstanding, I'm doing pretty good so far. ;)

No, but seriously, it's good to know that, after making it this far, I might actualy be able to make it as a teacher, after all.

7 comments:

keesh said...

aw, I am so happy for you!! i know my son will just love you and I can't wait for him to finally meet you this fall...funny thing, he is going to meet Nee first. I will let her fill you in on that.

Jen said...

WAIT WHAT?????? You guys are playing WITHOUT me now?!

keesh said...

Hmmm, let's see, my son is 3, you have been home at least a dozen times since he has been born, have you made time, NO. Nee on the other hand IS making time.

Jen said...

Are you going to Clementines? =-(

Fred said...

Way to go. You'll be great.

keesh said...

I don't think so, with two kids. we will just go to the beach, but when you come, we can go to Clementine's if you want :)>

Mom said...

I never had any doubts.