Monday, June 20, 2005

SECURITY BREACH!

Well, my mother, who has difficulty mastering Email Basics, is apparently more computer-savvy than I gave her credit for, as she used my profile from the Soldiers' Angels blog to find her way to THIS blog. I WAS somewhat afraid of that, which is why I didn't send my grandmother the SA link ("G" is actually pretty technologically competent--probably more so than my mom). Mom knew that I HAD a blog; I've just refused to tell her where it is. It was better for both of us, really.

So Mom, I must warn you that if you continue to read through the blog entries, you do so at your own risk. You can't ever give me shit about anything you read on here (because let's face it, there may be details of my life that I discuss with my friends that you would sleep better at night not knowing). In fact, if you haven't read anything too disturbing yet, then you may want to quit while you're ahead. (And before you have a "myocardial infarction" like Renee did, the Rob who posts on here is NOT Ex-Boyfriend Rob. This Rob is like the New Kory.)

Oh, and Nikki....as it turns out, she knows how to follow the links to OTHER PEOPLE'S blogs, as well. Just a heads up. ;)

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

so I'm not QUITE as dumb as you thought I was. :-)

Jen said...

Lord, now she's posting, too.

Mother, if you insist on speaking, try to add "Deb" or "Mom" or something at the end of your posts so we know it's you. Thanks.

Fred said...

Oh, this is gonna be great. Who needs "Evrybody Loves Raymond" when we can have all this?

Jen said...

Yes, use my personal hell as your amusement, by all means.

And you know what, Fred? Soon, it will be YOUR hell, too. My mom has that effect on people. =-)

Oh, and Mom, another rule: no correcting the spelling, grammar, etc--of my stuff or anyone else's.

Anonymous said...

Jen's mom is crazy.

And I'm too afraid to sign my name to this ;)

Anonymous said...

DILDOS!

Jen said...

$10 says that last anonymous is Rob.

Jen said...

LOL Anna.

Well, we'll just carry on as usual..maybe, for her own mental health, she'll just stop reading.

Anonymous said...

BUTTPLUGS!

sparkydiva said...

ROFLMAO...poor jen. i feel your pain. HI MOM!!

Jen said...

LOLOL.

Anonymous said...

HI Deb. Glad you are here :).

keesh said...

Should we send your link to your Dad too :)?

Jen said...

*Sigh*

Jen said...

LOLOLOL. Yeah, Renee, you're just as screwed as I am!!! LOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, that sucks. No offense, moms. Lucky that my parents think that their computer requires a pull-start chain, so I'm not too worried about them finding our blogs.

Fred said...

So - will mom set up her own blog, or just comment?

(Mom - feel free to answer!)

Jen said...

Those really weren't you, Rob? Hmm...there's one other person I can think of. His first name starts with E... And if I recall correctly, he's all about the dildos and buttplugs.

And you guys, DON'T ENCOURAGE HER.

Although a Mom Blog would be pretty funny. She can write about her nervous episodes. "I haven't heard from Jennifer in 3 hours. I fear she's dead. Will start necessary arrangements."

Lara said...

LOL that's cute. My parents found my blog and now I feel this need to censure my language and sex talk. They don't comment, though, thank god. But every family gathering all of my relatives start talking about how much they like it - which I should take as a compliment but I don't want them to know this stuff about me!

Jen said...

Well I'm gonna have to try really hard to not censor myself...or the whole point of this blog will be defeated.

Fred said...

Or, you can start a new blog that mom will never find.

A few Suggestions:

1. Secret Road
2. The Road Less Mom
3. Doar Nekorb

I'm no longer watching TV. I'm glued right here 24/7.

Jen said...

She's been quiet today. Maybe she forgot. She IS pretty old.

Nik said...

Way to go you jackoff Jen! And after I've recently posted about my pain in the ass dad! Great,just great!! I hate to say this and I mean no disrespect, but I won't censor anything.

Jen said...

Awww..Nik has a new nickname for me.

Mom said...

I'm sure you'll know when it's me. :-)

Mom said...

LOL- I just read all these posts and they are hysterical. Thanks to all who welcomed me.

FYI - I'm still reading. It's kinda like a train wreck - you don't really want to watch but can't quite stop yourself. :-)