Well, we're back from Blog Party 2005 and it was a huge success. There was much eating, drinking and girl-bonding (but not THAT kind, so get your minds out of the gutter). Renee's house is gorgeous, I now plan to move to Granger (South Bend/ Elkhart, IN area) and everyone got along famously--although Renee and Anna had met each other before, this was the first time that Kishelle was introduced into the mix; and, not counting a very cruel false alarm (you guys are bitches), we all fell into a very easy, comfortable friendship.
Anna and I hit HORRIBLE traffic (due to the infernal Michigan construction) on the way there, so our "3 hour tour" turned into a 5-hour nightmare. However, narrowly escaping the falling concrete that cascaded down onto the highway due to an unfortunate incident involving a forklift and a cement truck certainly helped to break up the monotony of traveling **17** miles in an hour and 15 minutes.
Some other highlights:
- A heated, yet drunken, game of "blondes vs. brunettes" 90s Trivia Pursuit (it was a tie, but it resulted in some pretty entertaining answers, including the name of this post)
- Me almost knocking myself unconscious as I threw my head back to take a shot, not knowing that Renee had opened the pantry door behind me)
- Kishelle mastering the "69"
- The party in the Victoria's Secret panties section
- My new size 8 skirt (okay, so maybe these are MY highlights; they'll have to give you their own versions, I guess)