Thursday, June 30, 2005

Here are your pictures.

I realize that some of you (namely, the menfolk who visit this blog) are going to be sorely disappointed, as we've decided not to include the pictures that feature our faces--which, of course, is most of them. (Hey, it's a cruel, cruel Internet out there; we don't want any crazies coming after us.) *

Instead, you can create fantasies about us based on our sexy hands. (OOH!! You can guess whose hands belong to whom. Anyone who gets all four right will receive...something. Remember, your choices are Anna, Renee, Kishelle and Jen.)

This was taken BEFORE our alcohol run.

In a pinch, sippy cups make highly effective shot glasses.

* My objection to posting pictures of myself focuses not so much on the security involved but rather the ass-like quality of the actual pictures (i.e., I look like ass).

14 comments:

Fred said...

But, some us like asses...and the people who look like them!

Can't you post a picture with a black strip over your eyes? That would be fun; we could play "Guess the Cleavage" games. Or, maybe you guys already played that game after the liquor run.

OK, here's my SWAG for the hands, starting with the blue cup and moving clockwise: Kish, Jen, Renee, Anna.

Was I even close?

Jen said...

Fred: you could not have been more incorrect if you tried.

Jamie Dawn said...

You ladies really wimped out! I'm sure the pics aren't as bad as you think. You're probably all way to critical of yourselves. Then again, that was a lot of alcohol on that table.
I don't play guessing games involving hands. It's against my religion.

Nik said...

Renee has the red cup, Jen has the clear one, Anna has the purple cup, and Kish blue cup.

Fred said...

You could at least crop out the top half of the dancing photo. Then we could play "Guess the Legs". Heck, then I'd have a 50-50 chance of getting it right.

Jen said...

Jevanking: you got two right. But I can't tell ya which two or that would be too easy. Nikki, you were dead wrong. And yeah, you suck for not even knowing MY hand.

Damn, this is like one of those logic problems from jr. high school. (Jen and Kish are not next to each other.)

Nik said...

Well in my defense I've never checked out Jen's hands-- it's those huge knockers that draw all the attention. lol
After further review, I think I have it now.
Guess #2: Jen has the blue cup, Renee has the red cup, Anna has the clear cup, and Kishelle has the purple.

Jen said...

You're right about me, Nik.

Jen said...

...Right about the color cup I have, that is. Heh.

Nik said...

Well Hell then is Kishelle wearing the white shirt? I have been hellbent that that's Renee, guess not.

Nik said...

So then it's Jen with the blue, Anna with the red (love the shirt girl), Renee with the clear, and Kish with the purple? Yes, I realize the game is long over, but because of my neuroses, I have to know!!!

Jen said...

And even after all of that, Nik STILL got 50% of them wrong.

LOLOLOL

Jen said...

And she called ME a gomer!!!

Nik said...

Jen,Renee, fuck off!! lol
Anna, thanks for being a sweetie and settling this for me. I appreciate it.