Saturday, September 01, 2007

Two pounds, baby!

I lost 2 pounds in my first week (technically, it was more like 6 days). I'm VERY happy with that for two reasons. One, the weight you lose slowly is more likely to stay off in the long run (as opposed to, say, 10 heartbreak pounds in 5 days). Second, I actually went out to dinner (with a drink or two) for a couple of those nights--so to STILL lose 2 pounds shows that I made up for it the rest of the week. And, to top it off: I did it while quitting smoking!

I'm psyched!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Woo hoo!! Good for you, girl! I got your "tell a friend" email... I'll do the free profile tomorrow and see... I really like weight watchers, but we'll see. maybe I'll call you to get the full scoop on the ediets thing.

Anonymous said...

Great job! Keep it up!