Saturday, September 08, 2007

Some stock pictures

Picture this in a dark metallic blue and you have my car.

Oh, and some random cool features: 6 airbags, including side-curtain; electronic tire pressure monitoring system (haven't figured out how to work it yet, though); an MP-3 plug to play my iPod through the car stereo; heated mirrors (which would matter a lot more if I didn't live in FLORIDA, LOL, but I still thought it was cool); standard CD player and decent stock sound system (remember, this is coming from someone whose last car had a TAPE PLAYER--and a non-working one at that); and one of the best warranties in the biz. Plus, A/C was standard with this model (don't laugh. It's not for a surprising number of cars--which is why I went with the Spectra, actually. I initially looked at the Rio, but by the time I added the air, it would have cost as much as the Spectra anyway--plus, the Spectra had a $1000 higher cash-back offer). Plus, according to user reviews online, the gas mileage is AWESOME.

I know there's more that's cool about this car but I can't remember it all right now--my head is still spinning. =-)

10 comments:

keesh said...

ADORABLE! IS that why you called me?

Anonymous said...

Ooooo! Pretty! I want to see the color. You should post a pic.

Renee said...

Yeah, have someone take your pic standing next to your new car!! Have you named this one yet?

Jen said...

Yeah that's why Kish. I used you as a reference and needed your address. Renee had it, though.

I forgot to take a pic yesterday and now it's dark and raining again. I'll try to get one up asap. No name yet, still thinking. =-)

keesh said...

what about blue streak. that is what Kacey called her Z24 in high school. HA :)...

Renee said...

LOL! A Z24 is just a tad more streak-like than a Kia, don't we think?

keesh said...

it wasn't called "streak" for it's style it was streak for her driving :)> HA. besides i didn't see you shooting out and fabo ideas?? HUH HUH...

Renee said...

Good point :-) I'll shut up now
:-)

Jen said...

Shit. forgot pics again today.

I really like "blue streak," actually. especially cuz I cuss like one. =-) I think it'll work.

and renee, you havent seen ME drive it yet... =-)

not that I speed, Mom.

Anonymous said...

Great name!