Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Hottest Loser

And lest I get too sappy or whiny or "woe is me" or whatever...change of topic.

I am in love with THIS guy.




















And yes, I'm serious.

He's on The Biggest Loser. This is his "before," obviously. He is starting to look HOT, though. And his personality is just ADORABLE. I mean, yeah, he's only 18, but as we discovered on Sunday, I like 'em young.

(Was that icky? Too far over the line? LOL. Sorry.)

Anyway, the season finale is in 2 weeks and I can't WAIT to see what he looks like. I bet he'll be all chiseled and shit.




If you've ever seen the show, his Big Reveal is going to be JAW-DROPPING. Cuz that's how they roll.


4 comments:

Renee said...

Okay, I've never seen the show, but I can say that he looks older than 18. And personality goes a LONG way in enhancing appearances. Or vice versa. So you go with your bad, cradle-robbing self and get you some of this guy! ;-)

Nik said...

I've watched this season a few times and this kid and his dad are the coolest people, ya can't help but adore these two guys. I was pulling for them both. There are a few people on this show who were already hot to begin with and as they've slimmed down, they've gotten hotter. I actually agree with you on this, this guy's effin hot and I wouldn't not nail him. lol

Renee said...

"wouldn't not nail him" LMFAO :-) Sounds like I need to dvr this show, huh?

Jen said...

This show is SO GOOD. And this kid is adorable. It's on Tuesday--this coming week is their last week on "campus", and then they all go home and keep losing weight on their own. 2 weeks from now is the finale, so we see who wins--and Hottest Loser has an EXCELLENT chance. He's already lost over 100 lbs