Monday, July 03, 2006

My new best friend

My 2nd Florida friend (the first is my roommate, Frank, in case you're counting) went to the Daytona NASCAR race this past weekend and got some great pictures....INCLUDING THESE. I tell you, when he sent the first one to me, my heart about freakin' stopped. So Shane, thanks for letting me get so close to my #1 favorite driver.






























I know they're blurry on here but the ones he actually sent me are crystal clear....I think I might have the first one made into a poster. Or a sex toy.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah, I went with Frank, but the girl (well, woman, LOL), or "roommate runner up" as I call her, was pretty bummed about it. She really wanted me to change my mind. I emailed her and said I really still wanted us to meet and hang out when I got down there, cuz I dont know ANY women yet and she's a teacher and all that, but I haven't heard back. I dont think she's happy with me.

Jen said...

Yeah that's her.

Edward said...

LOL