Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Blog Party '06: The Incriminating Evidence
Updated with new pics

The **63** pictures we took at Blogapalooza 2006 are now in. The ones I've posted here are just round one and are mostly of me; not because I'm egotistical (shut up) but because I haven't gotten permission from the other girls to put their pictures out in cyberland yet. I'll be posting more (hopefully) in the next few days...so keep checking back.

On a technical note, these are really blurry; I'm not sure if it's my computer or if they're just that way because we were under the influence and operating a new camera. However, some of the blurriness is due to me trying to enlarge the size of the pics; when I save them off of the photo album, Renee, a lot of them are really small (thumbnail size), and when I try to enlarge them they get really blurry and distorted. Can you see if you can resize them (the originals) and send them as attachments? I'm not going to make you do that to all 63, don't worry. I just wonder if it can be done for a couple of the other ones I'd like to post once I get the okay.





The Pony: Learn It, Live It, Love It













The obligatory pre-drinking alcohol shot
















My "poker face" (or, "I'm buzzed yet trying to concentrate")
















I just like how my hair looks in this one















Me and my mirror image (we were so in sync all weekend; we even bought the same purse AND sunglasses).













Let's play poker, bitches!













Best friends since, oh, 1983 or so












Our lovely, if somewhat competitive, hostess














"I'm gonna WEEEEEEEEN!"













On the way home: I look like ass but damn, I
love my new shades! (Thanks, Kish!)

4 comments:

keesh said...

You can post whatever you want of me...I know I don't have any boob shots :)

Jen said...

Anna, I'll get pictures of you up tonight or tomorrow, if Renee doesn't get to it today. I just didnt want to post them till I heard from you and then I had to go to work this morning before I could do it.

keesh said...

Jen - we need fiddle playing picture...

Jen said...

i'll try to post fiddlin' pics tonight, but renee, i think I need you to send me one of you and kish the resized way