Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Observation

Why is it that I've been having some of life's significant conversations in the most unlikely of places? First, it was my daughter finding out she's my daughter--at WalMart. Last night, I had a two-hour, very intense and meaningful conversation about God/Jesus/Christian stuff--outside of Denny's. (And I appreciated it very much, Kish, honestly. I'm just saying that in hindsight, the location was a bit funny.) At the rate I'm going, I fully expect Tyson to take me to the Dollar Tree to admit his undying love for me before we go our separate ways.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Nope, he's leaving this weekend too.

Jen said...

Yeah. =-)

Edward said...

They really don't build things called, Deep Conversation Centers, but wouldn't it be a hoot if they did?

You just have to take the big questions when they come. Like the time my daughter (then 14) wanted to know what "anal sex" meant during the middle of rush hour traffic. To this day she has no idea how close we came to a horrific crash.

keesh said...

J - I don't take offense, in fact I have told several people about the "revival" story.

Nee- chill out girl. it was all in compliments to you. saying how nice and genuine of a person you are. Nothing bad.

Jen said...

A "rough" situation? Am I the only one who cracked up at Anna's choice of words? Probably.

But E., that IS funny as hell.

keesh said...

nee - I don't think it went quite as you thought...