Friday, September 23, 2005

Sparky Diva, I'm thinking of you!!

And now that I've just ranted about my "problems," I want to let Sparky, who lives in Texas know that I'm thinking of her. Trust me, I'm well aware that right now, there are people out there who REALLY know what a "bad week" feels like.

Sparky, I don't know if you're in the path of the storm (her Blogger profile says Hurst, which is about half an hour from Dallas, but I could have sworn she was closer to the Houston area than that), but please let us know that you're okay! We're praying for and thinking of you.

5 comments:

keesh said...

Amen. Praying for everyone, again. What is happening?? I am just so saddend by this stuff...

sparkydiva said...

awww!! you guys are so sweet! i'm fine - but i had to drive home from corpus christi yesterday, which is where i was spending much of the week for work purposes. they started evacuating everyone from there on tuesday. we're just supposed to get a lot of rain and maybe some heavy wind gusts. it was so nice of you to be thinking of me. jen - i luv ya, girl. you're always thinking of others when you have every reason to be thinking of yourself. i really admire that about you.

~b

Mom said...

I'm glad you're ok too! -Jen's mom

Fred said...

Whew. Glad all is well, Sparky.

Jamie Dawn said...

The truth is there always seems to be others who are in a worse situation than we are. It's good to realize that and be thankful things aren't worse for us than they are.
Hang in there.