Saturday, September 17, 2005

Am I the only one...

...who is mildly irritated that Anna's been back an entire week and STILL hasn't told us about her trip????

On Friday after work, I went shopping for some new clothes and realized I am now a size 10/12. HELL YEAH. (And a size 8 in skirts.) ;) THEN, I got to go drinking for free with some of the girls (and one new, very attractive guy) from my preschool job. All in all, yesterday was a pretty good day.

Now, I return to a weekend of grading papers and having no life. (4 weeks down, 8 to go.)

5 comments:

Fred said...

At least put up a picture or two, Anna.

Congrats on the new size, Jen. I have no idea what those sizes actually mean, but I am smart enough to know that smaller is better.

sparkydiva said...

you go, jen. i'm proud of ya. and i'm glad you went out and had some fun - you deserve it!
~b

Jen said...

Anna--start a new post. You'll see, at the top, a little picture that looks like a mountain. Click on that and it will lead you the rest of the way through the process.

Jen said...

Renee: now I'm mildly irritated at you, too.

Anyone else wanna piece of me?

;)

Nik said...

LOL-- I got a surprise postcard from Miss Anna, so I'm not irritated at all! hehehe
For real, I can't wait to hear all about it, but I know she's busy.