Monday, September 05, 2005

Good sex.

(Mom, you are in no way allowed to participate in this conversation. In fact, perhaps you should just skip this post altogether.)

What makes sex "good"? Is it skill/technique? Chemistry? The feeling/emotion for the person? What if the person isn't very good but you have a lot of chemistry with them, or you care about them a lot? Can you have good sex with someone who isn't very good? What if you can barely stand the person but the chemistry is strong?

In your opinion, what constitutes good sex?

11 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

OMG, I'm blushing!

Communication.

keesh said...

I personally think chemistry has to be there. I think JD is right, communication too and lots of practice :). I have often wondered how one night stands can result in making good sex?? I have never had a one night stand, so I have no idea.

keesh said...

LOB, you are a guy, of course you haven't had bad sex, LOL :). Good points!

Jen said...

Yes, in my opinion, you can ABSOLUTELY have bad sex. Any sex at all does not necessarily equal good sex.

So..can you have bad sex with someone you love?

keesh said...

Sure, we all have our bad times.

Fred said...

Ditto LoB. Us guys gotta stick together.

Bad sex. Is that an oxymoron?

Jen said...

LOL Renee, I know what you're thinking, and no, there's no reason to be "concerned." (Although I may, perhaps, be contemplating the future a bit.)

Mom said...

Are you kidding?? As soon as you said that I knew I had to read it. :-)

No other comments tho. I'll spare you that.

keesh said...

Deb - you rock!

Mom said...

Thanks Kish!

Hey Jen - hear that? Kish says I rock. :-)

keesh said...

No, Nee, I didn't. I respect my friends parent's ;). Deb has always been nice to me, she does rock :).