Sunday, June 15, 2008

Change o' scenery

I'm heading to Michigan tomorrow. I get to see all of my girls--just not all at once (Kish for dinner on Wed., and Renee and Anna for Blog Party '08 this coming weekend--holla!). I'll also see Nik (of course), Missy, and the various nieces and nephews.

Oh yeah, and Mom. =-)

I'm sure I'll be posting from home at least a few times. My nights are pretty full, but my days will be spent sleeping, working out on the treadmill and completing at least one of my Masters classes for the new term. Oh, and doing several self-help journaling exercises from It's Called a Breakup Because it's Broken, from the same guy who wrote He's Just Not that Into You. (Which, by the way, has been made into a movie, coming out this summer, I think. It has a lot of big names in it, too--including Jennifer Aniston, Ben Affleck (hell yeah) and Drew Barrymore.

I will see a lot of you soon. (Special shout-out to Anna, whom I haven't seen in like 2 years.)

15 comments:

Fred said...

Pictures!

And, safe travels and have a great time.

sparkydiva said...

have a safe journey, love.

Anonymous said...

Glad you can fit me in.

Jen said...

That's quite enough out of you, Captain Obvious

Anonymous said...

and Katey - remember her?

Anonymous said...

and Steve

Anonymous said...

and Tweak

Anonymous said...

you can walk outside now - it's June

Anonymous said...

Sleeping? You can sleep in FL.

Renee said...

LMAO, Jen :-)

keesh said...

jen - we did say Next Weds, the
25th for dinner right?

keesh said...

Yeah captin obvious. she needs to come home to be refreshed. have you NOT been following her life these days? Um yeah, broken bones, broken heart and surgery all in one week...yeah, be nice woman.

Nik said...

Have a safe trip and I'll be praying you keep most of your sanity while here. How long ya here for?

Anonymous said...

Yeah Baby!
See you soon!
I can't believe it's been 2 years!

Jen said...

Kish--no, I thought it was THIS Wed. as in, 2 days from now. I'll be gone by next Wed.

Uh oh.