Sunday, June 04, 2006

I pledge allegiance to Max 10

Missy and I just discovered this store on Saturday afternoon and it is a poor shopper's paradise. EVERYTHING is $10 or under--jeans, tops, skirts, everything. It's a great, affordable way to transition your wardrobe to summer (and, in a couple of months, fall...and then winter....). And they have some really nice stuff, too. They actually have a lot of the same brands that Penney's carries, even. Now sure, for $10, I'm sure the quality isn't going to be quite as good--but for that price, I'm not going to object to a cute-ass pair of jeans with an uneven crotch seam or something.

Parents, they have a lot of cute kids clothes, too--and a lot of the kids' stuff is even UNDER $10.

I swear, when I walked in, it's like the heavens opened and the angels sang.

This place is WAY better than Fashion Bug, TJ Maxx or any of those other discount clothes shops.

GO THERE--and tell them Jen sent you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jen! Welcome to te wonderful world of "poor mans" shopping! Next you need to discover DOTS. lol

Jen said...

I can't believe that DOTS can be nearly as good as Max 10

keesh said...

I love MAX 10 as well. and you know Jen, there is one in our hometown girl...yup, that little old town has one. I got a pair of black dress pants from there a few years ago and they are still my favorite!!

Jen said...

I don't know, I was trying to find a website for them but I couldn't.

Jen said...

OK no, I dont think they go further east than Lansing.

Jen said...

I took my mom there today. =-)

Jen said...

Yeah, she's got stuff on layaway.

Jen said...

You have to put 15% down--as Mom discovered--and you have 30 days, but yeah. =-)

Jen said...

Yeah, how poor are YOU when you have to get stuff at *Max 10* on a payment plan?? LOL. (No, Mom was just holding it till she gets paid on Friday.)