Sunday, June 25, 2006

Baseball

As a side note, when I got home I found the ENTIRE family (all 4 of my sisters and all 9 nieces and nephews, plus a boyfriend who just won't go away) here for a late Father's Day celebration. The highlight was definitely the impromptu baseball game that developed with some of the kids, us aunts, and Mom (sort of) and Steve. I don't know if you've ever played in a game with a 3 year old batter and a 2 year old pitcher, but if not, you're missing out. (The game was made more difficult by the fact that Tyler, the 3 year old, kept picking up the "bases" and taking them with him when he ran.)

Now, I don't want to say that my family's competitive, but at one point I actually heard Nik yell to Mom, "Throw the ball to me and we'll force Tyler out at home!"

1 comment:

Jen said...

No that was Ron, Nikki's boyfriend