Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves...

Steve was channel-surfing tonight when he came across a round-table discussion on the Spanish-speaking station (Telemundo or whatever it's called)....although how anyone was able to focus on the CONVERSATION, I don't know.






























And on an unrelated note, BMG accidentally sent me two Marvin Gaye Gold's instead of one (it's a 2-CD set of his greatest hits). Including shipping, it was only like $8. Does anyone want it? If not, I'll have to send it back (and pay shipping AGAIN).

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I never gave them permission to use my body on that show!!

Nik said...

Dude, I LOVE Marvin Gaye-- I got dibs! How much ya want for it?

How the hell can that be your body, when it's mine?

Leave it to my dad to stop on something like that. Gotta love him!!

keesh said...

I would bid on Marvin. He is great! But I already have one of his greatest hits. Um, I think I would fall over if I had those boobs, but I would take half of them :)

Fred said...

Holy Crap!!

Who cares how you stay upright? :)

Fred said...

Not attractive at all. I have no idea why a woman would go that far. It may be fun to look at for a minute or two, but after that? Forget it.

Edward said...

I am a big fan of the breast (all sizes) but I have to say that this picture really speaks to waste. I am not trying to be mean, maybe she has a thyroid problem or something.

Lets face facts, treating these breasts with the diligence their size demands would require a work crew of 5-7 men with overtime provisions and a union steward. And any time you have more than one man in the picture, its just a major turn-off.

I'll pass.

Mom said...

Nikki,

FYI - Steve said they were so big they weren't even attractive.

Or at least that's what he told me.

Mom said...

Nikki,

FYI - Steve said they were so big they weren't even attractive.

Or at least that's what he told me.

Mom said...

Oops, didn't mean to post that twice.

Mom said...

Hey Einstein -

You still have to pay shipping if a blogger/ebayer buys it.

Jen said...

YEAH, Einstein.