Friday, October 07, 2005

PMS by the numbers.

(Men, you may want to just skip this post altogether.)

In the past two days, my waist went up 1 inch and my boobs went up 2. (I hope I don't tip foward at the walk tomorrow.) In addition to the unpleasantness of bloat and cramps that, I'm here to say, are probably worse than LABOR, I also get really, really clumsy right before my period. Does that happen to anyone else? Granted, I'm not exactly the epitome of grace even in the best of circumstances, but when I'm PMSing, I can't hold onto ANYTHING. Now that I'm teaching, it's even worse. Pens, pencils, paper, paperclips, binder clips, books--I drop it all. You might as well just save me the time and effort and sweep everything off of my desk onto the floor. Hell, poor Mrs. R is starting to look a bit fearful for her own safety.

It's a good thing I don't work at an infant daycare.

1 comment:

Jamie Dawn said...

Clumsy? I don't experience that one. The bloat is the thing I HATE, and my boobs get sore. I used to have really bad cramps, but now I have mild ones.
I also get attacked by zits at period time.
Fun isn't it?