Thursday, October 13, 2005

Anything to put off paper-grading.

LoB had this on his site, so I decided to play, too. Using Google, you type in your name and then "needs." Here are my favorite five search results for "Jennifer needs":

1. Jennifer needs this Diva Publicity like she needs a hole in the head!

2. Maybe Jennifer needs to be in a mental health facility right now.

3. Perhaps Jennifer needs to take some advice from Paris Hilton...or perhaps not.

4. Jennifer needs to sex it up a little.

5. Jennifer needs a cold shower.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I think #3 is my personal favorite.

LoraLoo said...

LOL! I'm going to have to try this. #3 is my favorite, too.

Mom said...

It didn't work for me.

Mom said...

Oh never mind, I guess it did.
but mine are stupid.

Deb needs to be downloaded??

Mom said...

I mean uploaded. Just as dumb.

Jen said...

Obviously, Rob needs a refresher as to the meaning of perjury.

LOL.

Mom: yeah, your first few were kind of weird, but I found some good ones.

"...it sounds like DEB needs to find better company to be spending her time with."

"A 9-volt battery is all the juice Deb needs for smooth operation."

"Deb needs someone strong who can put up with her I Am Woman demeanor!"

And finally....

"Another hour passes, more beer, and Deb needs to call it a night."

Jen said...

Okay, I did "Jennifer wants," too. This one is particularly funny because it's the summary of a children's lit book, but...well...see for yourself.

"Jennifer wants to show the big boys that they will still have fun if they play with her, so she sets out to prove herself a worthy playmate."