Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Walk of America 2007!

Thanks for the reminder, Nik!

I won't be able to walk with The Best Team Ever from last year (damn, I can't believe that was a YEAR ago), but I'm starting a school team here in Ft Myers (lol, I just haven't told THEM yet...) My goal is $125 (I'm going for that tshirt again!) , and I set the Six Mile goal for $500 (hopefully, that will prove to be waayyy too low).

I know that some of you are already walking, are sponsoring others or have already determined the charities that you'll be donating to this year. However, if you'd like to help out, here you go:

www.walkamerica.org/jlkrzys

And if you can't donate but would still like to donate, consider signing up for a walk near you at www.walkamerica.org.

5 comments:

Jen said...

PS, speaking of this (since he donated last year), anyone know "where" Rich (LoB) is now? I went to his blog the other day and it seems to be gone. Whatever happened to him?

Jen said...

THanks Renee!!

I feel bad that it's been gone for that long and I just noticed last week. =-)

Nik said...

LoB took off shortly after his rant post (which was a loooong time ago)about the NSA(or whatever it is) and how strict they were about security when he was trying to fly somewhere. Apparently he got into it about a bottle of water. I don't know if it was true or if he was being a smartass, but shortly after he posted the story, which was riddled with negativity, he stated that he was being watched by them because of some of the things that he said. So who knows??

Jen, I will be sponsoring you soon. Just don't have the funds right now.


Oh and just so you know, Fred's leaving blogland too!!

Jen said...

fred???? what????? forever????

Nik said...

From the sounds of it forever. He did say he may stop by every now and then, but no guarantees.