Thursday, May 11, 2006

Interview

Whoo hoo! I have a job interview on Monday morning for a 6th grade language arts teaching position at a charter school here in town. (It's actually the same charter school "company" that I was a parapro for back in Detroit, so I'm familiar with the academies, basic curriculum, philosophies, etc). I'm trying not to get TOO excited since it's still a longshot (so few positions, so many teachers)--but hell, in this ultra-competitive market, even catching their eye and getting an INTERVIEW is something to celebrate.

10 comments:

John Cowart said...

Good for you.

keesh said...

yay, happy for you!! also that one place I told you about should have a position in your background open this fall...

Jen said...

Sweet, keep me posted Kish.

Jen said...

Sweet, a proposal! That's like two in a week. (Thomas is back, Thomas the Soldier, for those who hadnt heard. If this thing with Greg ends up ending, I might be going down to visit him.)

Jen said...

LOL. It's just a visit to go see a friend. ;)

keesh said...

what IS going on with Greg now?

Jen said...

Dont know Kish. Got that msg from him on Tues that he'd "call me in a few days," etc. Today was day #3

keesh said...

What ever happend to the other guy you went out with that you said was great, but chose Greg instead?

Mom said...

Like I said before, if you do go see Thomas (not that you should), he better pay for the damn ticket.

Mom said...

well now you just jinxed it again.