Monday, May 15, 2006

Interview

I had my interview this morning. I'm not really sure how it went, actually. I feel like I answered the questions pretty well, and he seemed to really like some of them particularly. He did take me on a tour of the building, but he had told me that he was going to do that right at the beginning--so I don't think that's necessarily a reflection of how I did.

He has some more first interviews next week, I believe he said. He hopes to have everything wrapped up by early June, so I won't have to wait TOO long before hearing back, at least on this first initial stage. It sounded like I would still have at least one more round of interviews.

I REALLY want this job.

7 comments:

Mom said...

Well you know my theory - I hope you didn't jinx it by talking about it.

But I really hope you get it.

and NOT just so you can move out! :-)

John Cowart said...

I hope your interview works just the way you want it.

Our youngest daughter is going for her second job interview today also. If you're inclined to pray for a fellow job seeker...

keesh said...

Good luck girl! you know I will be praying for you!

Deb - you can't jinx things. that is an old wives tale...if we didn't talk about things that would be boring...

Bree said...

Good Luck Jen! Sounds like it went really well.

BTW... they always say they have "more interviews" just standard stuff.

Make sure you send out your thank you notes!!!

Jen said...

Thanks Breezy. =-)

No, Nee, my record was broken when I didn't get that Allegan teaching job. I was bummed.

Jen said...

PS, John, I'll pray for your daughter for sure. Job hunting is a b-- pain. ;)

Nik said...

I hope things went well and that you hear some good news about this soon.