Saturday, May 20, 2006

Can't we all just get along?

Mom bought this indoor "play pen" for the grandpigs, which gives them a little more room to run around than their cage provides (however, they spend most of their time sitting in one place and chewing on newspaper). The other day during their play time, Tweak, who had been watching through the little gate walls, suddenly jumped into the pen with them. Very carefully, we watched what would happen (as I've mentioned, she likes to watch them in their cage and often reaches her paw in to "pet" them). It was pretty cute...






























8 comments:

Jen said...

Quite the opposite, actually. At one point, Fancy made what Tweak must have interpreted as a "threatening lunge" at her, and Tweak immediately jumped out of the pen and ran off to hide. It was hysterical.

keesh said...

how cute....cute pictures :)...

Jen - do you not believe in returning phone calls? I left you a voice mail yesterday and no return call. WTF

Jen said...

LOL, sorry, I dont have any minutes left so I couldn't check my VM when it came in (I was gone at a family thing yesterday) and I meant to call in from my home phone when I got back and I forgot. I'll pick up the message later today after I get minutes. =-)

keesh said...

LOB - I think the cat jumped in...

Jen - I am so saddend that you just plain forgot..cause I don't ever forget...does anyone ever forget??? JK (Just kidding) as my son would say...

truevyne said...

Playpen for the grandpigs...very sweet.

JH said...

I am impressed with your cats self control.... Wow my two cats would be freaking out.

Mom said...

LOLOLOL

grandpigs

LOLOLOL

Mom said...

Yeah, the cat jumped in. (before we could stop her)