Saturday, May 06, 2006

Flat-iron fun

Oh, the benefits of having a sister who's a licensed cosmetologist. Missy has been giving me lessons on how to make myself more presentable, ;) and a while back she flat-ironed my hair. I LOVED how it turned out and have been trying to achieve the same results at home. I can't, of course, because I'm still not very good with "girly" stuff, but as these pictures show, I think I'm starting to get CLOSE to what she was able to do.

I'll keep working on it.

(PS, WHAT IS UP with the huge bags under my eyes? Are those caused by old age or by lack of sleep?)
















5 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks, but I'm so deeply disturbed by my wrinkles and bags in these pictures that I dug out some of Mom's Avon age-reducing cream (or "Old-B-Gone," as I called it). Never too late to start, I figure.

Jen said...

So how many different things do you use, Renee?

Mom said...

Yes, thank you Renee, I do still sell Avon.

eyes_only4him said...

wow, love the hair girl..

i was once a cosmotogist..now i cant find anyone i trust to cut mine..oh well..

you look great..

i havent been ehre in awhile, but from you most recent post, i can tell I have missed something..hope it all blows over soon;)

Jen said...

Thanks, BB.

I'm ignoring the other, more recent comments. ;)