Sunday, February 08, 2009

I love Jesus but I drink a little

Ellen received a hysterical phone message from an 88 year old woman in Texas, so on a follow-up show, she called Gladys at home. The resulting conversation was even funnier. Watch this video and you'll see why. It's about 6 minutes but you can have it up in the background while you're working on something else (it's nothing you really need to WATCH, just listen to--except to see Ellen's reaction to the above quote. Make sure you're watching when Ellen asks Gladys if this was the first time she was ever on TV).






UPDATE: OMG, it's even a *Tshirt* now. This woman has a cult-like following now; she has a website and everything. I'm so getting this shirt.




1 comment:

Renee said...

Oh, I *HEART, HEART, HEART* Gladys! How frickin cute is she? I wish I could adopt her as another grandma! LOL. She is adorable!