Thursday, February 05, 2009

It's a sign

So I recently visited Atlanta, fell in love with it and decided I wanted to move there.

Exactly ONE WEEK LATER--to the day--my charter school company makes a big announcement: an expansion. For the first time, we're opening schools outside of Florida. First up: a couple of schools in the Atlanta area, slated for the 2010-11 school year. And they also announced that they will be "actively recruiting" existing company teachers to help open these new schools.

My bags are already packed, bitches.

7 comments:

Renee said...

Wow!! How freakin weird is that? Kismet, for sure!

Except if you're in Atlanta, I won't get to see you on our annual Florida trips. So, if your moving eliminates one of the few times we get to see each other each year, I say you can't go ;-)

Unless you host girl weekends. But I'm not coming to Atlanta in the summer. It's like 150ยบ. You can host in the early spring.

Okay, fine. You can go :-)

Shut up! first three letters of word verification are: atl

sparkydiva said...

awesome!

i wasn't so lucky on my word verification - i got poisses.

Anonymous said...

Coo-EL!

I think I like Florida better than Atlanta but that's because my only Atlanta experience was in their HUGE airport. I should try to get outside next time I'm there...

Renee said...

LOL Anna :-)

Kishelle said...

Wow, you are so adventerous. I think it would be great. But i think you should move to Michigan, hello?? :)

Nik said...

Wow, serendipitous much?!?!?! If that doesn't mean something I don't know what does. Let me know if you could use some help moving. lol

Renee said...

mad props on using the word "serendipitous", Nik!