Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Go to Eric's blog (EA Henson)

He has another one of their Taste Fest things up (this one for Halloween). It's worth it for the picture of a Screwdriver made with black vodka alone, but his commentary on the pictures (and the pics themselves) make this the highlight of my--well, hour, if nothing else. No, seriously, it's hysterical. His "stroke" comment on one pic had me in literal hysterics; I was laid back on the bed with tears running down my face. That boy gets funnier every year.

Or maybe it's the fact that my lithium was just upped. AGAIN. 2nd time? Or is it the third? She upped it again due to my recent quasi-high time. Now,I'm just about maxed out...so I should be (relatively) good from here on out. Either that, or I out-crazied my lithium.

Last: my student-arranged b-day party is Thursday. I know this because they told me.

They're about as tactful as Mom, I tell ya.

I was going to schedule a test for that afternoon and J. said, "NO!! That's when we're having your--" and here he falters, realizing that he can't "give it away"--"....um....something." (Yeah, nice cover, J.) I gave him a faux-confused look and he said, full of 5th grade mysteriousness: "YOU'LL see."

Right.

8 comments:

Renee said...

LOL! I heart Eric; he's so damn funny! Future Wife is cute, too! Thes "stroke" comment cracked me up, as did the "8-hour diabetic coma". LOL. I also giggled at the one about eating candy in the dark :-)

Renee said...

Oh, and shit. Have a fun "surprise" party at school today! We expect a post with pics like last year!

Anonymous said...

He is a wild and crazy guy!
I haven't been over there in a while but he's always entertaining.
What's up with the Future Wife title?

Renee said...

Wouldn't you be flattered to be referred to as Future Wife? ;-)

Jen said...

they're engaged now

Anonymous said...

Well, that makes sense then.

Renee said...

LOL. I thought that was assumed, but the title offended you :-)

Anonymous said...

No offense here. And it makes sense that they're actually engaged.
For some reason I just couldn't quite see Eric getting engaged. He just seems so not grown up in a fun way, you know?