Saturday, December 30, 2006

Farewell, cruel Michigan

It's actually not Michigan that's cruel; just the weather. But no matter, since tomorrow afternoon I'm returning to Ft Myers. Although there were times I didn't know how I'd last the entire 2 weeks (my mom and I had a couple of showdowns), it really did go by quickly and I'm sad to have to say goodbye--AGAIN to family (well, most of them), especially nieces and nephews. Man, it sucks to have to keep doing that over and over, every time I leave again.

So, I'm torn, because part of me is REALLY FREAKIN' EXCITED to get back to the warmth and sunshine of Florida...but it's also cool being in Michigan, where I can just zip over to my sisters' any time I want and see what's up.

I just have to convince them all to come down south, I guess... ;)

UPDATE: According to weather.com, it's supposed to be in the high 70s/low 80s for the forseeable future. Yeah, THAT should help to ease my pain over leaving the Little People behind.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Hey!

I know you're sad to say goodbye to me too.

Fred said...

We had to turn on the air conditioning today. Global warming is here.

keesh said...

Jen, it was so nice to see you! and twice I might add!! I hope you really enjoyed your stay.

I am with you nee, if it can't be 70, it might as well snow so we can enjoy it...