Saturday, December 09, 2006

Soundtrack of my life

I know you guys did this before but I just got a new iPod so now I'm finally able to play along.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie

Opening Credits:
Nothing to Lose - Josh Gracin

Waking Up:
You Raise Me Up - Josh Grobin (LOL)

First Day of School:
Love Hurts -the Cher version

Falling In Love:
Wasting Time - Kid Rock (hell yeah it's been a waste of time so far)

Being In Love:
Seasons of Love - Rent (ooh good one)

Fight Song:
Strong Enough - Cher (I shit you not)

Breaking up:
Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi

Prom:
How to Save a Life - The Fray

Life:
It's My Life - Bon Jovi (no, SERIOUSLY)

Mental Breakdown:
Irreplaceable - Beyonce (hahhahaha--see, God is reminding me that no man is worth the drama and heartache)

Driving:
My Kind of Girl - Colin Raye (huh?)

Flashback:
You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi (shut up, they're my favorite band. I have like a billion of their songs on my iPod)

Getting Back together:
Walkaway Joe - Trisha Yearwood (holy crap)

Wedding:First, I got How to Save a Life, but I figured repeats don't count so I did it again and got To Be With You- Mr. Big

Birth of Child:
Broken Road - Rascal Flatts (THAT one gave me CHILLS)

Final Battle:
La Vie Bohiemme- Rent (I know I spelled it wrong but I'm too lazy to look it up)

Death Scene:
Runaway - Bon Jovi (who else? LOL)

Funeral Song:
You'll Accomp'ny Me - Bob Seger

End Credits:
The Longest Time - Billy Joel

8 comments:

Jen said...

I DO love me some Bon Jovi

keesh said...

I love Bon Jovi too. he is still hot after all these years! Your list looks so made up...how funny those choices came up...

Jen said...

I know! The only really weird one was my driving song.

Fred said...

I guess I'm the only one left without an iPod. I'm trying to hold out as long as I can.

Jen said...

Fred, I got a Shuffle on ebay for $50 (including shipping). It's a good starter one, I think.

Madre said...

I don't have an iPod, Fred. So there's two of us hold outs.

Jen said...

yeah, i really wanted one now for walking and stuff.

Nik said...

Fred- I don't have an iPod or any reason to have one, since I don't have a computer at home. Someday, I'll get my own computer and the first thing I'm doing is rockin an iPod.