Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hot hotty hot

Anyone watching The Biggest Loser finale? They're not even on the top 4 yet; they're just showing the eliminated contestants--and I'm BLOWN AWAY. As I write this, Brian is in first among this group--and may I say, he is freakin' HOT. (He was the Grizzly Jack-looking guy, with the huge beard and heart of gold.) However, Marty is in close 2nd place (for hotness; that's all I'm worried about right now, LOL. I'm having my own little competition over here).

I hope he wins the "eliminated people" weigh-in. He was SUCH a sweetheart on the show. Everyone just ADORED him. He always reminded me of Missy and Nikki's Uncle Brad.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Can you imagine getting a call to be on that show? "Hi, we're looking for overweight has-beens for the new season...ya interested?"

Nik said...

They aren't all has beens though. Ross the Intern (from the Tonight Show), ya know the hilarious lil mo, he's gonna be on the next season. Admittedly he's not a huge celeb though. So we'll go with he's not a has-been he's a not-been-yet-and-may-never-be.

Biggest Loser was awesome. I LOVE that show, but it makes me feel like a total loser, cuz they can lose 200 pounds and I'm too lazy to even lose 10 pounds. I was hoping to gain some inspiration from the show, but all it did was make me bitter. LOL (Seriously though, I have every intention of getting myself back to the gym soon).

Jen, my uncle Brad, seriously?!?! A lot of those dudes ended up being muy hot though!

Jen said...

Ross is gonna be on that show? LOLOL. I HAVE to watch then. He's freakin' HILARIOUS