Sunday, December 03, 2006

Weird Al can rap, yo

Have you heard "White & Nerdy" (a parody of Chamillionaire's "Ridin' ") yet? The video is funny as hell and the lyrics are, once again, brilliant. But the most enteraining part of this song (in my opinion) is discovering that Weird Al is actually a hell of a rapper. Yes, seriously. "Amish Paradise" was just the tip of the iceburg.

Here's a link for the video (the actual link is off to the right, under his picture):

http://rap.about.com/od/hiphopvideos/v/WhiteandNerdy.htm

Or just the lyrics:

http://rap.about.com/od/lyrics/a/WeirdAlLyrics.htm

9 comments:

Fred said...

I guess I should ditch my pink shirt and lawnmower?

Jen said...

Nah. Embrace your nerdiness. Revel in it.

keesh said...

For sure! That song cracks me up! I thought it was just me.I should have known my home girls would appreciate some good rappin' :)...

Nik said...

Jen-- you're white and nerdy for liking this song and saying he's a good rapper! lol

I will admit that he did do a damn good job with this song though.

Jen said...

Yeah I even made this song my new Myspace song.

And I heard some people on VH1 say he was a good rapper TONIGHT. And they were non-white and non-nerdy.

Edward said...

Actually I heard Weird Al's version first. I think it's better.

Jen said...

Hey Eduardo, I was at the gym yesterday and started giggling, thinkin about your treadmill story

Mom said...

IceBERG, language arts teacher.

Edward said...

Gee Thanks, Jen!