Monday, December 18, 2006

How to kill an hour

MYSPACE SCATTEGORIES...it's harder than it looks!

Your Name: Jen

Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

**The only one I couldn't answer was "dairy product"**

1. Athlete: Julius Erving
2. 4 letter word: Jump
3. Street name: Jackson St (in Ft Myers, I had to look it up)
4. Color: Jade (damn, that one took a while for me to think of)
5. Gifts/presents: Jewelry
6. Vehicles: Jaguar
7. Tropical Locations: Jamaica
8. College Majors: Journalism
9. Dairy Products: ???
10. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Junk =-)
11. Boy Name: James
12. Girl Name: Jill
13. Movie Titles: Just Like Heaven
14. Beers: J.W. Lees Vintage Harvest Ale (LOL, you do NOT want to know how long it took me to find THAT one)
15. Occupations: Jock strap maker (what? That's not a job? Fine. Jockey)
16. Flowers: Juniper (that's a flower, right?)
17. Celebrities: Justin Timberlake
18. Magazines: Jack and Jill
19. U.S. Cities: Junction City, Kansas
20. Pro Sports Team: Joe Gibbs Racing ....No? Fine. Jets (New York)

And I'm going to keep looking for an answer to "dairy," too. It's just the principle of the thing now.

8 comments:

Edward said...

Jibneh is a cheese found locally. Usually spread on pita bread and toasted in a stone oven. Most of it is made with cows milk, but there are some places that still have it from goats or sheep.

Jen said...

DAMMIT

How did you people come up with those so easily?? I researched "cheese," "list of cheese," "alphabetical list of cheese," "cheese names," "cheeses that start with J," "german cheese," "french cheese," "wisconson cheese"....seriously, I spent like half an hour on this.

Thanks, though. =-) I can rest easy.

keesh said...

Hmm, looks fun. I will give it a try on my blog :).

Jen said...

Fine, then Jasmine for my flower.

Jen said...

And I dont think 'real estate' is a major in college.

Jen said...

Yeah, robotics.

Mom said...

Jello pudding. :-)

Jen said...

Yes, you make pudding with milk, Renee.

Geez, I can't believe you didn't know that. Of course, you probably make yours from scratch.