Friday, November 12, 2004

Weird.

I woke up this morning with "Leaving on a Jet Plane" running through my head. There was no reason for it; it wasn't the song playing when my alarm went off, I hadn't heard it all that recently--but this morning, for some reason, I couldn't stop singing it. (Actually, I couldn't stop singing part of the chorus, since that's all I really know: specifically, "Leaving on a jet plane; don't know when I'll back again."

Anyway, I went out to my car, still singing those lines, and turned on the radio--and "Leaving on a Jet Plane" was the song playing at that precise moment. Even weirder, it was at the exact part of the song that had been running through my mind all morning ("Leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again"). Weirder STILL, I had left the radio tuned to a station I rarely listen to. Normally, my radio never would have been set to that particular station.

I don't know what it all means, but it has to mean SOMETHING.

3 comments:

keesh said...

Jen- I think you have ESP. So can you tell me, what does my future hold in store for me??

Jen said...

LOL. Me too.

Also, thanks to Apollo, I now have Midnight Train to Georgia runnin through my head, too.

What's up with this transportation theme?

Anonymous said...

You must be leaving on a jet plane - soon. lol. So, what is in my future - tell me a nice man (I have one in mind if you need to know that to tell me if this one will work out!)
-Lisa