Tuesday, November 30, 2004

New Kids on the Block.

Okay, so after reading the eBay/New Kids conversation, I did some research myself...and I am reminded of how much I JUST LOVE the New Kids!

I forgot about one of their last albums (No More Games) that was actually probably my favorite...just looking at the song listings made me laugh.

SONG LIST :1. Games - (The Kids Get Hard mix) 2. Call It What You Want - (THe C&C Pump-It mix) 3. Please Don't Go Girl 4. Cover Girl 5. Baby I Believe In You - (The Love mix) 6. Hangin' Tough (In A Funky Way) 7. Step By Step - (The C&C Vocal Club mix) 8. Favorite Girl 9. Valentine Girl - (The C&C Quiet mix) 10. Right Stuff, The - (The New Kids In The House mix) 11. What'cha Gonna Do (About It) 12. Never Gonna Fall In Love Again - (The C&C Music Factory mix)

If anyone is interested (Jeff), this would make an excellent Christmas gift!! I think I've forgotten how much I loved "Cover Girl."

(Update: after doing some more eBay research, I have decided to make their Greatest Hits album my official Christmas request.)

7 comments:

keesh said...

What a great idea. if you get it, you must burn copies for all of us dear Blog friends of course!! Or send me the CD and i will burn everyone copies :). Thanks for adding some songs of interest. I just felt the sense that the Christmas Cheer was GONE already and it isn't even December 1st. I do however agree that before THanksgiving is a bit early for the abundance of songs, but that is why *I* choose to turn that particular station, HA. Remember the NKOTB's first album? I certainly do, Popsicle seems to stick in my head... have any of you heard of THe Party from the Mickey Mouse Club? just checkin'

keesh said...

Ok, so guess what i ordered, the Punky Brewster 1st season DVD. I did that the other day. Am I way crazy???

Jen said...

Punky Brewster?! That just might be the coolest thing ever. How much did you get it for?

I thought NMG was still New Kids as opposed to NKOTB--I thought THAT was just a few years ago. NMG was released back in the 90s.

keesh said...

I got the whole first season of Punky for about $20. So not bad!

keesh said...

So, I was at my Grandma's house helping put her tree up (it is one of those that is already put together and has the built in lights, what are they called)...anyway, I leaned over to do something and noticed a NKOTB Hangin Tough video!! You know the one that has the behind the scene's stuff, etc...well it was mine when i was younger and she has had it for a long time! I grabbed that baby up and am going to expose Mason to it tomorrow :). HA

Jen said...

I used to have that video, too...I bet it's still at my mom's somewhere.

Jen said...

But there's some things that just cant be unpacked. I have boxes with my school stuff in it--old projects, papers, textbooks, etc. I dont NEED to unpack that. What I NEED is to be able to get into our storage unit downstairs. Right now, however, we can't.

And that's all I'm saying about that. (AS this has been a "fighting issue" for a while, since there's a padlack on there that someone lost the key too and isn't doing ANYTHING to try to get back into it, meanwhile, we're tripping over boxes cuz, let's face it, this apt isn't THAT big, not to serve as an apt AND a storage unit.)

OK...THAT'S all I'm saying about that.