Sunday, October 17, 2004

I knew he was too good to be true.

I know many of you love Jeff as much as I do--and that's why I am saddened to tell you that, after five months, I have stumbled across his fatal flaw. I woke up from my Sunday nap today and found him on the couch doing something so perverse, so unnatural, that I know wonder if I ever really knew him at all. And to do it while his girlfriend was home--it's like he almost WANTED to get caught, you know?

I walked out into the living room today...this is so hard to talk about. I mean, he was so wrapped up in what he was doing that he didn't even notice me at first.

He was watching FROM JUSTIN TO KELLY.

I know, I know. Right now, you're all trying to get that horrible image out of your heads, aren't you? Trust me, the picture is seared into my brain. I'm sure I'll see it when I lay down to go to sleep tonight.

Now, in his defense, he says that he was watching American Wedding and that this was just the next movie to come on.

Sure, buddy. People with deviant desires such as yours ALWAYS have an excuse.

Alas, the dream is over.

9 comments:

keesh said...

Please tell me you are not serious Jen? I sure hope a silly little movie wouldn't really make you think this way....

Jen said...

Of course I'm kidding. I adore Jeff.

But still...FROM JUSTIN TO KELLY??

keesh said...

Oh good. Glad to hear it.
Well, it could have been "Justin Bones Kelly" and then you could be more concerned :). Or even worse, Crossroads (the Britney Spears movie). :). At least we know he has a fault now, geesh, that took a while :).

Jen said...

Actually, in all seriousness, I LIKED Crossroads.

keesh said...

In all seriousness, I did too, but if HE was sitting there alone watching it, that might be worse then From Justin To Kelly, but I haven't seen that one, so I am not sure... :)

Jen said...

From Justin to Kelly sucked so bad that NO ONE liked it. Not even Justin and Kelly.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kishelle---
There is absolutely nothing wrong with "Justin Bones Kelly"!! Other than a few scenes that are physically impossible to re-enact, it was great! LMAO

Anonymous said...

The anonymous comment is from me, Nikki

keesh said...

Nikki - nothing wrong with it, but would be strange to have your boyfriend watching it alone :).