Thursday, September 09, 2004

My name is Jen, and I'm a gamer.

Last night, the Best Boyfriend in the World dug out his old Sega (I THINK it was Sega) game system because he remembered that he had--you might want to sit down for this--MS PACMAN!!! Oh my God, you guys, I am so excited. Renee, you remember how much I loved playing that game, right? (All of our recent "arcade talk" has brought me back, and while I was telling Jeff about it, it occured to him that he might still OWN My Favorite Game Ever). Anyway, I decided to play it for a "few minutes" (which, of course, stretched into an hour or so) last night before I went to bed, and frankly, I can't wait to get home to play it again.

We've got me playing video games in the front room and him playing video games in the back room. Yeah, we're kind of dorky, but we're dorky TOGETHER. (And I even bought him a new game last night, to thank him for indulging me for a full hour as I browsed through the bookstore--or, as he refers to it, Hell.)

No comments: