Thursday, September 09, 2004

I'm Ba-a-ack!

My wedding went great :) The bachelorette party was fun, the rehearsal and dinner went well, the ceremony was perfect and the reception was a lot of fun! As Renee predicted, everyone reveled in my glowing beauty ;) What? Not enough detail, you say? We'll give you a couple more, then:

The morning of the wedding was busy but good, not too much stress. I got dressed and went up to see my Tim in the beautiful sanctuary. We had some time to ourselves and cried over how excited we were and how great the other looked. We took LOTS of pictures, which I'll post as soon as I get some. The ceremony went perfectly, complete with a little crying over our vows but not so much that I looked anything less than beautiful ;) We took more pictures after the ceremony (too many) and got into the limo for a ride around in the rain. The reception had great food and kept people dancing until the end of the night at midnight. Even though we were exhausted, my new husband and I still managed to make a good night of it ;)

We rushed home to get on the plane to go to the Dominican Republic for our honeymoon; however, Hurricane Ivan had different plans for us. We're back at work and I'm back at the blog, and we'll plan a new honeymoon for later this fall soon.

No comments: