Saturday, September 25, 2004

F*ckin doorknob.

I got stuck in the bedroom today. As Renee well knows, our bedroom door knob is stripped, so that when the door closes all the way, it's a bitch to get it open again--the knob turns and turns but doesn't "catch." (So obviously, we just never close our bedroom door all the way; although accidentally and without thinking, one of us--usually me--will forget and completely shut it.) Well, that happened again today, and this time, Jeff had a bitch of a time getting it open again. (Usually Home Depot Boy can get it open without too much trouble, but not this time.) I was stuck in there FOREVER. At one point, I started singing "All By Myself" in honor of my isolation (at which point Jeff threatened to leave me in there if I didn't stop singing).

Needless to say, we made a trip to the Depot for a new f*ckin doorknob (as we, mostly I, began to refer to it).

No comments: