Saturday, May 09, 2009

New tagline

One of my favorite random bloggers, Carole of Naturally Carolicious, has been trying to find a new tagline to celebrate her new blog home. She found this site, http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk, to randomly generate slogans for her. I decided to play around with it, too. Of course, I originally started with "Broken Road," resulting in not-to-shabby taglines like "See the face you love light up with Broken Road"--but then, in a flash of brilliance, I decided to plug in "Crazy Bitch." And that's when they really started getting good...

"New thinking. New Crazy Bitch."
"There's always room for Crazy Bitch."
"Today's Crazy Bitch since 1976."
"I'm not going to pay a lot for this Crazy Bitch." <----- why do I suspect that that one will become the winner?
"Get your Crazy Bitch on."
"Get busy with the Crazy Bitch."
"Welcome to Crazy Bitch Country."
"It's Crazy Bitch time."
"Savor the flavor of Crazy Bitch."
"All Crazy Bitch, all the time."
"Come see the softer side of Crazy Bitch."
"It's how Crazy Bitch is done."
"Pure Crazy Bitch."
"All you add is Crazy Bitch."
"The home of Crazy Bitch."
And of course:
"Got Crazy Bitch?"

Any of this striking your fancy as the new motto of Broken Road? If I can narrow it down to the top 5 or so, we can turn it into a poll.

12 comments:

Renee said...

Hahahahahaha! They're ALL striking my fancy :-) If I have to pick, my top three, in no particular order, would be:

Today's Crazy Bitch since 1976
Savor the Flavor of Crazy Bitch
Get your Crazy Bitch on

Jen said...

You know what? One just came to me. Tell me what you think.

Kishelle said...

I like:

Come see the softer side of Bitch

and

Get your Crazy Bitch On

Kishelle said...

I don't see any new one's. what one just came to you?

Jen said...

See my new and improved header up there.

Renee said...

I LOVE IT! And you came up with it all by yourself, you little advertising genius :-)

Jen said...

I'm sure that my dad and grandpa would be glad to know that my first 4 years of college is being put to such good use. =-)

Kishelle said...

oh, i see it now. Good one!

Fred said...

I could live with any of them. I'm not used to my vote counting around here, so I don't know how to narrow things down.

Jen said...

LOL. Your vote is always good here, Fred!

Jen said...

PS--that pic is up there is an actual pic of Ft Myers beach. I found it online.

Fred said...

Let me clarify..."here" meant my wonderful household, where I'm regularly voted down on every ballot initiative.

Glad to know it counts here, though.

Let's not forget Elton's John "The Bitch Is Back." (Did she ever leave?)