Monday, August 02, 2004

Stuff.

Fine, Anna, here's your new blog entry.

I'm looking forward to this weekend and our big Girls Night Out. Alcohol and mechanical bulls...nothing bad could possibly come of THAT combination, I'm sure.

I'm just feeling really..."blah" lately. Not depressed, necessarily. Just unexcited.

I'm really pissed off that, once again, the husband of a missing pregnant woman has been arrested for her murder. I've already asked Jeff, very politely, not to kill ME if I ever get pregnant. He said he would try not to. So that's good to know.

It's scary, though. I mean, you all think that Jeff is in love with me and could NEVER do something like that, right? Well, at first, that's what the families and friends of these other couples all said. He couldn't POSSIBLY be involved in her disappearance. They're so much in love. He adores her.

Chances are that these women never imagined that their husbands could do something like that to them. I'm willing to bet that they trusted them with all of their hearts and souls. So maybe you never really know ANYONE.

And on THAT happy note...how are all of YOU?

No comments: