Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I am a stress-ball.

My wedding is 5 days away and I am an emotional ball of stress. I have a list of last things to do that keeps growing longer everyday. Our families keep changing the counts for the reception & groom's dinner, which adds up to hundreds of dollars for their whims. My fiance is changing the ceremony that he said I was totally in charge of. I have to work but my brain fell out some time last week and won't back until after the honeymoon.

And now my fiance emailed me to see if I want to play softball tonight. Who the hell is this guy and what planet has he been living on that he thinks I have time to play softball?! I am not marrying him. New guy, please!

I know that none of this stuff is a huge deal, it's all going to be ok, it's going to be a great day no matter what, that logically all of this stuff is easily handled, but right now I'm feeling pretty emotional and stressed about it!

No comments: