Sunday, August 22, 2004

I am NOT addicted.

On Friday, Jeff showed me this online game called Bejeweled (it can also be found on certain cell phone models). The object is to line up 3 or more identical jewels in a row, either horizontally or vertically. The goal is to make lines, horizontally or vertically, of three or more matching gems by swapping two adjacent pieces (just click once on each of the two pieces you want to switch around). It's a problem-solving, puzzle-type game, and I have spent an obscene amount of time this weekend in intense competition with Jeff.

I will give you the link; however, please be careful. This is a very powerful game. It has the ability to tear you away from your family and friends. It can isolate you from the outside world. It can cause you to neglect your significant other. Hell, you may very well forget that you HAVE a significant other.

That doesn't mean I'm addicted, though. I can quit any time I want to. Really.

Now if you'll excuse me....I have something I have to go do.

  • Bejeweled...if you dare

  • No comments: