You know you're getting old when...
* You realize that your favorite movie ever (Girls Just Want to Have Fun) came out 24 years ago.
* You've been best friends with the same person for 26 years.
* You start paying attention to Boniva commercials (if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's because osteoporisis is not yet on your radar. Bully for you).
* You use the phrase "bully for you".
* You refer to that 21-year-old across the street as a "nice kid."
* Your doctors are now younger than you.
* Your arthritis starts acting up in cold weather and on airplanes.
* Actually, the fact that you have arthritis at ALL.
* Spicy food gives you heartburn.
* Your joints pop when getting into various karate stances (not to mention various OTHER positions...)
* You start to think that some of the Golden Girls' outfits are actually kind of cute.
* You are now ENDING a night out at 10 pm, not beginning one.
* You get excited when their Match.com profile actually lists a COLOR under "hair," instead of "none"
These are all true stories, my friends.
Feel free to add your own.