Sunday, February 25, 2007

By the way

I'm using my tax refund to get back into Pure Romance. I figure that this way, I'll be spending it on something will actually, in turn, bring more money in, which I need for various medical bills and dental work (specifically a couple of crowns, which are still really expensive even WITH insurance). And, if all goes well, then THIS could be my summer job. I sure made enough before, and since I'll be able to devote myself to it full time over the summer, I should be able to pull in at LEAST a party or two a week. I make about as much that way as I would doing like a full 20 hours a week at your typical retail place (I was only going to work part time over the summer, since I'll still have my full teaching paycheck coming in).

Renee, if you still have some of those HGP letters, fliers, etc, I'll need those again. Thanks!

4 comments:

keesh said...

Nee, teachers can set it up so their pay breaks up over the entire year, or they can have it so they don't get paid during the summer....that is what i have been told...I will answer you since Jen will probably NOT :)

Jen said...

Sure, send some pics

And if you're set now to NOT being able to post, I didn't realize that. I'll play with it

Jen said...

it says you're still an "author" on this blog, so you should be able to. No idea how, though, cuz i dont know what all you did last time.

Jen said...

I wish we had oodles of pic of Anna's new house!