Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A few things, all equally random

1) According to Blogger, I've posted almost 650 entries. (Not COMMENTS, just straight-up POSTS.) Wow.

2) I never have to work again!! I received a check in the mail today for $1.34, my share of a class-action lawsuit that I was apparently a part of. Somewhere, somehow, someone screwed me over, but dammit, TODAY, JUSTICE WAS SERVED!

3) I've been recruited to serve on the SA public relations team. I'm going to be writing press releases for them to be distributed to the media (which was always my favorite part of PR). See, my first degree isn't TOTALLY going to waste! =-)

5 comments:

Mom said...

Are you sure you have time to do this?

Jen said...

probably not. =-)

it's not going to be a LOT. and i can do this kind of stuff at night, on weekends, etc. if it gets to be too much i'll stop

Mom said...

No you can't - you drink at night and on weekends.

Jen said...

You're a comedian, Renee. (I'm flipping you off right now.)

I'd like to write more, but I'm going over to another teacher's house right now for Wednesday-ita. (Yes, that's actually what it's called.)

And I really don't drink any more than the other teachers....then again, maybe we're all alcoholics.

Nik said...

Hey Jen, ya wanna help me get a computer for our house or a car with all that money? I'll pay ya back in monthly installments. hahaha

Oh and hi-fives to Renee and Deb for the drinking comments. Good ones, too funny!!

Jen, if you can manage your time between the drinking and the PR stuff, good on ya! That's cool that they asked you to do that.