Thursday, November 16, 2006

Whoo hoo!

He's not going!

Whoo hoo!

It turns out, you need to be 26 to hold that particular position, which he won't be for another 2 years.

(LOLOL. Shut up.)

Anyway, I AM sad for him, because he was really excited about this job, but he's not leaving, so I'm pretty excited. He thinks he's going to interview for this pharmaceutical sales job; it's based out of Orlando (a couple hours away), but the pay is good, he'd be salaried instead of commissioned, AND they'd provide a condo for him. It'd be a traveling job so he'd still be in this area a lot (and for his daughter too, of course), so at least we'd still get to see each other pretty regularly. Nothing's definite there yet, though. For now, I'm just excited that he'll be HERE.

Oh--and I'm leaving for Michigan on Dec. 16 and I'll be there for 2 full weeks, heading back to the warmth and sunshine of FL on the 30th. So brace yourselves!

6 comments:

Mom said...

Pharmaceutical sales?

Can you get free samples?

Jen said...

I'm ignoring that.

keesh said...

Are you going to fit some old friends in when you are home?

keesh said...

Glad things are working out for you :)...Are you going to fit some old friends in when you are home?

keesh said...

Um yeah Nee, east side of the state for 10 years and NEVER one did she contact me when she was home...

Fred said...

Pictures, pictures!