Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Place your bets

In celebration of my upcoming birthday, I was looking for a fun, unique and new experience. A new decade, a new adventure. Well, I found it.

On Saturday, a bunch of us teachers are going to a gun range. (A student's dad runs it and we get to go for free.)

Yes, I'm serious.

Yes, an actual gun.

What do you think will happen?

1) I won't hit a damn thing.

2) I'll accidentally shoot someone else.

3) I'll accidentally shoot myself.

4) Against all odds, I'll turn out to be an excellent shot and find a new and hidden talent I never knew existed.

7 comments:

keesh said...

You will hit the damn target every single time and go back to school to become a COP :)...but the target will be a man and you will hit his manly every single time :)...HA! Loving it!

Mom said...

I just want you to know you've been a wonderful daughter.

keesh said...

OH Deb, if the Florida earthquakes haven't gotten her yet, she wont get shot...geesh

John Cowart said...

Is this required training for teachers?

Jen said...

LOL John, it should be.

Mom said...

Well she CAN be a bit of a klutz.

Nik said...

Jen, I don't think you'll do all that bad. Although I highly doubt you're anywhere near marksman, sharpshooter,sniper type capability either. Shawn's taking Donovan out to the shooting range this weekend too. Make sure you keep track and we'll see who does better, you or Donovan. hehehehe